Astrology/Job

Question
Dear Sir,Can you please tell me if there are chances of job soon, I have been looking for a job for almost 3 months now, nothing is working out. dob: Aug 16, 1985 (Jorhat, Assam) 0920 hrs

Thanks

Answer
Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant
Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant  
Hello Akhil,

Thank you for your query.

Your birth star or Nakshatra is Aslesa.

Currently you are under the influence of Venus major period and Saturn sub period which will rule till 01 July 2013. Ensuing sub period will be of Mercury ruling from 02 July 2013.
After having a close look at your birth chart, divisional charts and Dasha Bhuktis along with planetary transits, following observations and views regarding your concerns.
As per you chart, I feels that you may find suitable job after 31/05/2013, you can follow my remedy for your all Success.

1 - You should wear Emerald of 5.25 carat in gold on Shukla Paksha Wednesday in your little finger of your right hand within the one hour of sunrise.
Mantra for Emerald wearing: OM BRAM BREEM BROM SAH BUDHAY NAMAH
2- You should wear Diamond of  4 sent ( or 8 carat of zircon Substitute of diamond )  in Silver on Shukla Paksha Friday in your Middle finger of your right hand within the one hour of sunrise.
Mantra for Diamond wearing: OM DRAM DREEM DROM SAH SUKRAY NAMAH
3- Offer Abhishek of raw milk followed by Abhishek of pure water on Shiv Ling every Monday and recite mantra 'Om Namah Shivaay' 28 times while offering Abhishek of raw milk. Sit for a while at Lord Shiva's temple once the Pooja is done and then only leave.
If you will follow this remedy religiously and regularly, you may find success in sooner definitely.

I wish you all the very best in your endeavors and pray to almighty to bestow health, happiness and prosperity on you.

Good luck and May Lord Ganesha bless you.

Thanking You,
Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant
Pavitra Jyotish Kendra
www.pavitrajyotish.com
pavitrajyotish@gmail.com  

Astrology

Pt Umesh Chandra Pant