Astrology/job

Question
hello sir. my exam dates for civil service ias exam has been annouced for various post like ias ips irs ifs. 26th may prelim  exam  with result out in august end. written mains exam in 8th-20th nov. with interview call in march 2014. and final list in may 2014. please help me to know weather i will be able to clear in this attempt or have to give other and for which post .please help. my detail is 28/12/1990 10.45am siliguri(wb).

Answer
Its 70% effort and 30% destiny so dont take me wrong but you have a better chance in next year i.e. 27.07.2014 to 2.07.2015...but as they say, you can change your destiny through hard work and consistent effort.All the best!

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak  

Astrology

Rakshak