Astrology/marriage

Question
Please tell me when I will get married? who will I get married?
where will I find this person?
thank you.
Date of birth:24December 1975
time of birth:10:10am sri Lankan time.
Place of birth:Colombo,Sri Lanka

Answer
Love & Marriage Prospects
Love & Marriage Prospe  
Hello Minushi,

Your birth star or Nakshatra  is P Phalguni 2nd pada.

Currently you are under the influence of Rahu major period and Jupiter sub period which will rule till 25 Oct 2014. Ensuing sub period will be of Saturn ruling from 26 Oct 2014.
After having a close look at your birth chart, divisional charts and Dasha Bhuktis along with planetary transits, following observations and views regarding your concerns.

Arrange or Love Marriage:
As per your chart fifth house of love's Lord Mercury placed in Eleventh house with seventh house lord. Itís clearly indicates that you may have love marriage. I feels that you can have a good marriage and a happy home, provided you select your spouse by arrange marriage (horoscope matching) only. That will make for an ideal pair.

Expected Time for Marriage:
You are under the influence of Rahu major period and Jupiter sub period which will rule till 25 Oct 2014. Ensuing sub period will be of Saturn ruling from 26 Oct 2014 and transiting Jupiter  aspect will be seventh house of marriage in Chandra Chart ( Kundli ) plus it's Lord by good position aspect in the  mid of 2013 to mid of 2014, So I feels that you may find suitable match after 31/05/2013.

Recommended Remedies:
1- You should wear Emerald of 5.25 carat in gold on Shukla Paksha Wednesday in your little finger of your right hand within the one hour of sunrise.
Mantra for Emerald wearing: OM BRAM BREEM BROM SAH BUDHAY NAMAH
2- Offer Abhishek of raw milk followed by Abhishek of pure water on Shiv Ling every Monday and recite mantra 'Om Namah Shivaay' 28 times while offering Abhishek of raw milk. Sit for a while at Lord Shiva's temple once the Pooja is done and then only leave.
If you will follow this remedy religiously and regularly, you may find success in sooner definitely.

I wish you all the very best in your endeavors and pray to almighty to bestow health, happiness and prosperity on you.

Know about your detailed 5 years life report:
http://product.ganeshaspeaks.com/orderForm.action?productId=783

Good luck and May Lord Ganesha bless you.

Thanking You,

Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant
Pavitra Jyotish Kendra
www.pavitrajyotish.com
pavitrajyotish@gmail.com  

Astrology

Pt Umesh Chandra Pant