Astrology/Marriage

Question
QUESTION: When will I be married and will be love or arranged? My DOB is 10-27-1978 in Fontana, California born at 0524 am.

Please help. I have learned mixed messages and would like your honest answer.

Celebrity Astrologer
Celebrity Astrologer  
ANSWER: Hello Tina,

Thank you for your query.

Your Birth star or nakshatra  is P Phalguni 2nd Pada.

Currently you are under the influence of Mars major period and Sun sub period which will rule till 12 June 2013. Ensuing sub period will be of Moon ruling from 13 June 2013.

As per deep analysis various charts, dashas, planetary position etc.  
I note that your fifth house of love's Lord Jupiter placed in twelfth house of cancer sign, No Relation between fifth and seventh house, I feel that you may have no love marriage. Advice: You can have a good marriage and a happy home, provided you select your spouse by arrange marriage (horoscope matching) only. That will make for an ideal pair.
Hence Mangal Dosha is present in your Moon Chart. Mangal Dosha is considered to create hurdles in the married life of a person. It is considered that if a manglik person marries to another manglik person then the manglik dosha gets cancelled and has no effect.  
I feel that you may find suitable match after 31/05/2013 positively.

You can follow my remedy for your happy and sooner marriage.
1 - You should wear Emerald of 5.25 carat in gold on Shukla Paksha Wednesday in your little finger of your right hand within the one hour of sunrise.
Mantra for Emerald wearing: OM BRAM BREEM BROM SAH BUDHAY NAMAH
2- Offer Abhishek of raw milk followed by Abhishek of pure water on Shiv Ling every Monday and recite mantra 'Om Namah Shivaay' 28 times while offering Abhishek of raw milk. Sit for a while at Lord Shiva's temple once the Pooja is done and then only leave.

Special remedy for you:
Meditation of the God & recital of favorable mantra gives mental peace & eternal happiness.
Favorable Mantra:   “OM GANG GANPATAYE NAMAH”
I wish you all the very best in your endeavors and pray to almighty to bestow health, happiness and prosperity on you. Please feel free to write to me in future also.

Know Your Detailed life reading: This elegant life in complete condition report will get you details and important information to prepare for life.
http://www.astroyogi.com/registration/Login.aspx?catid=613

Good luck and May Lord Ganesha bless you.

Thanking You,
Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant
Pavitra Jyotish Kendra
www.pavitrajyotish.com
pavitrajyotish@gmail.com

QUESTION: Jai Shree Krisha - Thank you for your reply. I have done this pooja with two pundit saying “OM GANG GANPATAYE NAMAH.”  I have also done tulsi marriage.
My question is when exactly will my marriage occur? You say after 5/31/13; but when after that?

Thank you for your kind clarification.

Answer
Dear Tina,

Thank you for your query.

I already reply to  your queries. If you require detail analysis of your horoscope please visit given below details.

I wish you all the very best in your endeavors and pray to almighty to bestow health, happiness and prosperity on you.

Thanking You,
Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant
Pavitra Jyotish Kendra
www.pavitrajyotish.com
pavitrajyotish@gmail.com  

Astrology

Pt Umesh Chandra Pant