Astrology/for marriage

Question
QUESTION: hi sir
d.o.b 06.09.1989
time 03:40pm
place kanya kumarii
tamilmadu
sir when will get maeried and love get success in my life with family.plz neef help me sir.
thanks

Celebrity Astrologer
Celebrity Astrologer  
ANSWER: Dear Vithiya,

Thank you for your query.

Your birth star or Nakshatra is Vishakha.

Currently you are under the influence of Saturn major period and Jupiter sub period which will rule till 01 March 2015. Ensuing major & sub period will be of Mercury ruling from 02 March 2015.

After having a close look at your birth chart, divisional charts and Dasha Bhuktis along with planetary transits, following observations and views regarding your concerns.
I note that you are under the influence of Saturn major period and Jupiter sub period which will rule till 01 March 2015. Ensuing major & sub period will be of Mercury ruling from 02 March 2015 and transiting Jupiter  aspect will be seventh house of marriage in Chandra Chart ( Kundli ) plus it's Lord by good position aspect in the  June 2014 to July 2015, So I feel that you may find suitable match After June 2014 positively.

Please note that love marriage is not favorable for you. You can have a good marriage and a happy home, provided you select your spouse by arrange marriage (horoscope matching) only. That will make for an ideal pair. There will be no one love marriage yoga in your kundali.

You can follow my remedies for your success.

1 - You should wear Emerald (panna) of 5.25 carat in gold on Shukla Paksha Wednesday in your little finger of your right hand within the one hour of sunrise.
Mantra for Emerald wearing: OM BRAM BREEM BROM SAH BUDHAY NAMAH
2- Offer Abhishek of raw milk followed by Abhishek of pure water on Shiv Ling every Monday and recite mantra 'Om Namah Shivaay' 28 times while offering Abhishek of raw milk. Sit for a while at Lord Shiva's temple once the Pooja is done and then only leave.
If you will follow this remedy religiously and regularly, you may find success in sooner definitely.

Thank you very much for your trust and faith in me.

I wish you all the very best in your endeavors and pray to almighty to bestow health, happiness and prosperity on you.

Know your detailed life reading: This elegant life in complete condition report will get you details and important information to prepare for life.

http://product.ganeshaspeaks.com/orderForm.action?productId=780&source=profilePa

Good luck and May Lord Ganesha bless you.

Thanking You,
Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant
Pavitra Jyotish Kendra
www.pavitrajyotish.com
Pavitrajyotish@gmail.com

QUESTION: ok thank you sir.But i will confident in my life with loved one.I can't live with another person.take effort for that.get will success.

His b.o.b:feb-14-1987

star:magam

Could  match this for my birth star.

Answer
Dear Vithiya,

Thank you for your query.

I already reply to  your queries. If you require detail analysis of your horoscope please visit given below details.

Know Your Detailed life reading: This elegant life in complete condition report will get you details and important information to prepare for life.

http://www.astroyogi.com/registration/Login.aspx?catid=613

Thanking You,
Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant
Pavitra Jyotish Kendra
www.pavitrajyotish.com
pavitrajyotish@gmail.com  

Astrology

Pt Umesh Chandra Pant