Astrology/Marriage

Question
Hello Sir,

I have been trying hard to find a match for my sister since last 2 yrs but not succeeded yet. Nothing has come up yet as per expectations. She is a doctor.
May I know when she will find the match and when she will get married? Her details are as follows.

DOB- 31 Mar 1988
Time-10.45 PM
Place- Ponda (Goa)

Thank you in advance.

Answer
Celebrity Astrologer
Celebrity Astrologer  
Dear Swapnil,

Thank you for your query.

Your sister’s birth star or Nakshatra is Uttara Phalguni.

After having a close look at your birth chart, divisional charts and Dasha Bhuktis along with planetary transits, following observations and views regarding your concerns.
I note that you are under the influence of Rahu major period and Jupiter sub period which will rule till 17 May 2015. Ensuing sub period will be of Saturn ruling from 18 May 2015 and transiting Jupiter aspect will be seventh house of marriage in Chandra Chart (Kundli) plus it's Lord by good position aspect in the April 2015 to July 2016, so I feel that you may find suitable match After May 2015 positively.
You can have a good marriage and a happy home, provided you select your spouse by arrange marriage (horoscope matching) only. That will make for an ideal pair.

You can follow my remedies for your success.
1 – You should wear Pearl of 4.25 carat in silver on Shukla Paksha Monday in your Ring finger of your right hand within the one hour of sunrise.
Mantra for Pearl wearing:  “OM SOM SOMAY NAMAH” (1 Mala)
2 – You should also wear Yellow Sapphire of 6.25 carat in gold on Shukla Paksha Thursday in your fore finger of your right hand within the one hour of sunrise.
Mantra for Yellow  Sapphire  wearing :  “OM  GRAM  GREEM  GROM  SAH  GURUWAY  NAMAH”  ( 1 Mala )
3- Offer Abhishek of raw milk followed by Abhishek of pure water on Shiv Ling every Monday and recite mantra 'Om Namah Shivaay' 28 times while offering Abhishek of raw milk. Sit for a while at Lord Shiva's temple once the Pooja is done and then only leave.

If you will follow this remedy religiously and regularly, you may find success in sooner definitely.

Thank you very much for your trust and faith in me.

I wish you all the very best in your endeavors and pray to almighty to bestow health, happiness and prosperity on you.

Know your detailed life reading: This elegant life in complete condition report will get you details and important information to prepare for life.

http://product.ganeshaspeaks.com/orderForm.action?productId=780&source=profilePa

Good luck and May Lord Ganesha bless you.

Thanking You,
Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant
Pavitra Jyotish Kendra
www.pavitrajyotish.com
Pavitrajyotish@gmail.com  

Astrology

Pt Umesh Chandra Pant