Astrology/my marriage

sir this is question regarding my marriage,i have been married since four months,the married life is good but i dont feel any intimacy with my husband i dont know whether he is feeling shy to express his feelings or not interested to get intimate,please tell me what can be the cause for it according to my and his horoscope,how can i improve ,because iam also wanting to have a child so i hope you understood my problem          my dob:7th may 1986          tob:17:10          pob:New Delhi          myhusband's dob:2nd june 1980          tob:8:20 AM          pob:New Delhi          regards

Dear Viji

According to your husband chart   mer,ven,sat,moon  all of  7th house in d9 chart indicate native is delighted in sex but the Discharge  is quick. and considerate in sex matter but fails to demonstrate. due to Saturn  is in 3rd house and lord of 3rd house is in 12 house  sun indicate  problem in sex due to  this reason he is not able to make good  relation.

you should have to perform remedy and medicion  both .

Due to site rule i can give you  one answer by the one chart   if you have any question then you can asked to me or contact me  

shiv shankar singh

Astrology ,love related, marriage ,child related, progeny,house,land analysis, match making,mantra, tantra, yantra,

i have 9 year experience in remedial astrology. i give the astrological remedies with the help of mantra,tantra,totaka,yantra , that are easy to implement ,Gemstone Consultancy. here you can get answer to only one question and for more details you can contact me on or +919795427220 contact me online on skype my skype name is astroshiv you can add and contact me .

Astrology samadhan.

Astrology ,love related, marriage ,child related, progeny,house,land analysis.

lots of clients in India and other countries . if you want to contact me* +919795427220 Shiv Shankar Singh "GAUTAM"