hello sir,
         my date of birth is 28 october 1974 time of birth 04:20 a.m. place - lucknow (u.p.). i'm having some difficulties in my married life and career. presently my ketu mahadasha is going on. please provide some solutions regarding this. can i wear pearl? thankyou."

Dear Shruti,

As per data given, Ketu is strongly connected to 6,10,12 and having no connection to 11th house may cause separation. You belong to Hasta Nakshtara, try not to only focus on your mind and feeling, don not argument much and stay inside and must think before what you speak. You are also passing through Saturn effect so result can cause much trouble in your married life. Period starting from Jul-13 connected to 1,11,7,5 will subside the malefic effect of Ketu and you will regain good harmony in your married life.

I would answer any based on Astrology/Numerology/Numbers/Alphabets/Colours including marriage, carrier, success, match making, longevity, financial status & recovery etc. I will deal any one questions from an individual at a time. I can help out based on psychology / dreams / feeling, 'What you think and You feel to think to and from others', "What you have watched in your dream during sleep and your feeling related to dream". "Your intuitions related what you have done or what are you going to do". - Who do not know their time of birth, to help such people and guide them based on research and assumption is also possible but for correction in result, date of birth and time is mandatory. As I have researched astrology through Indian, Muslim and Western calculation, I would suggest to best guidance is based on Ascendant and Moon Sign. Difference of two to three minutes can chance your destiny therefore I would disclaim my answer if it is opposed to your life. I do submit my answer based on the time given it may or may not be exact according to the result but whatever the time you will provide, my answer would be accurate according to the given time.

Since 2000 i am practicing astrology,i have solved numerous cases successfully. I have dealt with different types of queries related to human life situations eg. Marriage, carrier, success, longevity, financial status, wealth, relations, Evil related issues. I suppose my accuracy is more than 90%.

By professional, i am accountant after job, i serve in free time to help people.