Astrology/marriage

Question
hello sir,
         my date of birth is 28 october 1974 time of birth 04:20 a.m. place - lucknow (u.p.). i'm having some difficulties in my married life and career. presently my ketu mahadasha is going on. please provide some solutions regarding this. can i wear pearl? thankyou."

Answer
Dear Shruti,

As per data given, Ketu is strongly connected to 6,10,12 and having no connection to 11th house may cause separation. You belong to Hasta Nakshtara, try not to only focus on your mind and feeling, don not argument much and stay inside and must think before what you speak. You are also passing through Saturn effect so result can cause much trouble in your married life. Period starting from Jul-13 connected to 1,11,7,5 will subside the malefic effect of Ketu and you will regain good harmony in your married life.

Thanks

Astrology

SSAASH