Astrology/recently married

QUESTION: brother is recently married, do u see 2 marriage yoga? How wil b sun bhukti (comming) 9 april 1982, 3.15am supaul saharsa bihar chitra nak,thank u very much

ANSWER: Kindly clarify on place of birth or share cordinates.

QUESTION: Sir long is 86e36 , lat is 26n7

ANSWER: Dear Nikki,

As per the coordinates provided, he is cancer ascendant with prevailing jupiter mahadasa and  mars bhukti. My analysis will be based on this data only.Next bhukti will be of rahu and not sun. He has a vargottam lagna and he has got recently married i.e. before 25th feb 2013 during his ascendant and also navamsa lord moon's bhukti.Now coming to the point, his kalatra karak is very ill placed and also saturn, his lord of 7th navamsa is placed in trik bhava.

I am afraid his marriage is not working well and might end up in a seperation. Rest all depends on all mighty and our own efforts. There is a yoga of remarriage.

Rgds and god bless you.

QUESTION: Thank u very much sir but he is having aquarius lagan and his 7th lord is sun placed in 2nd house with debilitated mercury which is lord of 5th and 8th dun is also in nak of mercury his detail is 9 april 1982. 3.15 am midnight of 8th supaul saharsa long 86e36 lat is 26n7,,, sir I know that u r giving ur precious time to our chart if u don't mind pleez see once again he have aquarious lagan,, sorry for misunderstanding

Placement of 7th lord in 2nd house is facing severe affliction from functional malefic mars. Lagna lord also placed in trik bhav in D1 but is placed in vikramamsa making it a failrly suppotive planet. The lord of the 9th house venus and also a great friend to saturn is well placed in d1 as well as D9, making him the best supporting planet. Nothing to worry...he has a long and happy married life. He will get a good elevation in his career in sun bhukti, there is no threat to married life.

Rgds and god bless you,

I can provide solutions for gemstones, timing of events, mahurat, business partnerships, career, marriage and problems related to progeny. Astrology is a very complex science and requires deep rooted understanding. From ages people in India and around the globe have resorted to astrological solutions for peoblems pertaining to business, job stability, marriage, seperation, occult, child birth etc. The irony in todays scenario is, that there are many questions but very limited solutions. By solutions i do not mean answers. There is a difference in both. Providing a solution to any astrological query requires a very deep study of all aspects related to the clients life such as his childhood, his parents, his work, spouse etc. Followed by a analysis of his bith chart, navamsa chart, shashtiamsa chart, drekkana and many such shadvarg or divisional charts. Also, it has to be understood that what nakshatra moon has been at the time of birth and what planets were favouring the client at the time of his birth and are the same favouring him as on date also? I keep my focus on all these areas while arriving to a solution. I repeat again, solution is always different to the answer. That is the reason i have very limited clients and i serve them with full dedication as guided by the all mighty!

I have been pracising astrology since 2004 and have helped people from all walks of life. Earlier i did not charge a penny for the help rendered to the needy, but subsequently i started feeling that in todays world people do not take your free offerings very seriously. Sice 2010 i have made my services chargable. I would be answering only 1 free question. For paid services, you can get in touch with me on

MBA,BBA,Diploma in public administration and certifiction in vedic astrology by maharishi sansthan.