Astrology/Success as a fashion designer?

Question
Hello Pt Umesh Chandra Pant, hope you are well-:))
My name is Rachel, female, my DOB: 2nd, January, 1985, 10:00 AM,
Israel, Tel Aviv.
I've studied fashion design here in my homeland, Israel about 2.5 years ago and ever since had several attemps to establish myself as a fashion designer but nothing seemed to be really working and getting off the ground.
Not long ago i have taken part at a young fashion designers showcase in London and consequently, i've made a lot of significant contacts with people from the local industry and have recieved very positive&encouraging reviews for my designs,
however i'm still dwelling with myself these days how to move forward in order to make money out of the thing i love the most doing in my life!!
I wanted to ask you what do you predict will happen next with my dream of establishing myself as a fashion designer?
Do you see any upcoming opportunities?
Thank you for your help,
Rachel-:))

Answer
Consultant Astrologer
Consultant Astrologer  
Hello Rachil,

Thank you for your query.

Your birth star or Nakshatra is Bharuni 3rd pada.

Currently you are under the influence of Mars major period and Venus sub period which will rule till 17 Jan 2014. Ensuing sub period will be of Sun ruling from 18 Jan 2014.
After having a close look at your birth chart, divisional charts and Dasha Bhuktis along with planetary transits, following observations and views regarding your concerns.
I feel that you may find suitable success after 31/05/2013, you can follow my remedy for your all Success. It will also be very good for the year 2013. Your bright future in fashion designing.

Recommended Remedies:
1 - You should wear Emerald of 5.25 carat in gold on Shukla Paksha Wednesday in your little finger of your right hand within the one hour of sunrise.
Mantra for Emerald wearing: OM BRAM BREEM BROM SAH BUDHAY NAMAH
2- You should wear Diamond of  4 sent ( or 8 carat of zircon Substitute of diamond )  in Silver on Shukla Paksha Friday in your Middle finger of your right hand within the one hour of sunrise.

Special Remedy For you :
Meditation of the God & recital of favorable mantra gives mental peace & eternal happiness.
Favorable Mantra: "OM GANG GANPATAYE NAMAH"
Mantra for Diamond wearing: OM DRAM DREEM DROM SAH SUKRAY NAMAH

If you will follow this remedy religiously and regularly, you may find success in sooner definitely.

I wish you all the very best in your endeavors and pray to almighty to bestow health, happiness and prosperity on you.

Know Your Detailed life reading: This elegant life in complete condition report will get you details and important information to prepare for life.

http://product.ganeshaspeaks.com/orderForm.action?productId=780

Good luck and May Lord Ganesha bless you.

Thanking You,
Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant
Pavitra Jyotish Kendra
www.pavitrajyotish.com
pavitrajyotish@gmail.com  

Astrology

Pt Umesh Chandra Pant