Astrology/success of love marriage

Question
QUESTION: MY DOB: 24 February 1989, Birth time: 2.10 am, Birth place; Patna (Bihar). Longitude:85:12 E, Latitude: 25:37 N, timezone5.30

boys DOB: 6 october 1991, birth time 7.10/15 pm, birth place: Ajman (UAE), Longitude:55:30E, Latitude: 25:25 N, timezone 4.00

my question:
I am deeply in love with a boy who is not of my religion. Will I be able to have a successful , happy and content love marriage with him?

Love & Marriage Prospects
Love & Marriage Prospe  
ANSWER: Hello Sakshi,

Thank you for your query.

Currently you are under the influence of Rahu major period and Venus sub period which will rule till 23 Nov 2015. Ensuing sub period will be of Sun ruling from 24 Nov  2015.
On studying and deliberating on horoscopes, their divisional charts, as well as your dashas, observe the following.

Sakshi, even though it is missing and the symbolism of Sagittarius in 24 guna are also found but the symbolism of Sagittarius in several other facts on the basis of marriage can be called not fair. The Guna matching is 66%, which is good and would help reduce the major maleficness in the above matching. Summarily I suggests that (only gun Milan) you can go ahead with the proposal, keeping in mind that this does not mean you will have a totally tension free and happy life.
Please also note that the boy's horoscope in the seventh house of the planets is in many sin because it is not good to marry. So it certainly is not true according to marriage astrology. Finally I suggest you to that please do not go with this marriage.

Recommended Gemstone:
You should wear Yellow Sapphire of 6.25 carat in gold on Shukla Paksha Thursday in your fore finger of your right hand within the one hour of sunrise.
Mantra for Yellow  Sapphire  wearing :  “OM  GRAM  GREEM  GROM  SAH  GURUWAY  NAMAH”( 1 Mala )

Special remedy for you:
Meditation of the God & recital of favorable mantra gives mental peace & eternal happiness.
Favorable Mantra:   “OM GANG GANPATAYE NAMAH”

I wish you all the very best in your endeavors and pray to almighty to bestow health, happiness and prosperity on you.

Good luck and May Lord Ganesha bless you.

Thanking You,
Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant
Pavitra Jyotish Kendra
www.pavitrajyotish.com
pavitrajyotish@gmail.com

QUESTION: i don't believe in leaving a loved one the grounds that its not gonna fetch me a smooth comfortable life, I love him and i think it would be a sin if i move on just because i fear it won't be peaceful. Kindly give remedy to make this  marriage happen (how to overcome obstacles coming our way) and how to make it successful?

Answer
Dear Sakshi,

Thank you for your query.

I already reply to  your queries. If you require detail analysis of your horoscope please visit given below details.

Know Your Detailed life reading: This elegant life in complete condition report will get you details and important information to prepare for life.

http://www.astroyogi.com/registration/Login.aspx?catid=613

Thanking You,
Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant
Pavitra Jyotish Kendra
www.pavitrajyotish.com
pavitrajyotish@gmail.com  

Astrology

Pt Umesh Chandra Pant