Namaste sir!

sir apparently i have read that Guru is entering in to mithuna rashi on may 30th, i am also mithuna rashi born , i would like to know this guru transits will be favorable for me, it will bring good things to me?  as my life is not going good since last many years i am worried.

my dob is 10may1989,  tob is 07;22am,  pob is rajkot(gujarat) India.

Thank you.

Hello Kosha,

Your birth star or Nakshatra  is Punarvashu.After having a close look at your birth chart, divisional charts and Dasha Bhuktis along with planetary transits, following observations and views regarding your concerns. Surely you will benefit after May 31. Your best time will start after April 2014.

You can follow my remedies for your success.

1 Offer Abhishek of raw milk followed by Abhishek of pure water on Shiv Ling every Monday and recite mantra 'Om Namah Shivaay' 28 times while offering Abhishek of raw milk. Sit for a while at Lord Shiva's temple once the Pooja is done and then only leave.
2 - You should wear Emerald of 5.25 carat in gold on Shukla Paksha Wednesday in your little finger of your right hand within the one hour of sunrise.
Mantra for Emerald wearing: OM BRAM BREEM BROM SAH BUDHAY NAMAH

I wish you all the very best in your endeavors and pray to almighty to bestow health, happiness and prosperity on you.

Know your detailed life reading: This elegant life in complete condition report will get you details and important information to prepare for life.

Good luck and May Lord Ganesha bless you.

Thanking You,
Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant
Pavitra Jyotish Kendra  

Pt Umesh Chandra Pant

Specializations in reading horoscopes, providing remedial measures on various issues of life, like career, business, money, love, education, property, personal matters, transfer, enemy, marriage, partnership, life Reading, Karmakanda, Vaastu Shastra , Subh Muhurta ( Lucky time for any important task ) and many more.

With Over Twelve years of rich experience of Astrology , Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant specializes in reading horoscopes, providing remedial mesures on various issues of life. Awarded by Jyotish Ratna, Jyotish Bhushan, Jyotish Prabhakar, Jyotish Shashtracharya, Jyotish Rishi.

Founder of Pavitra Jyotish Kendra, Working with as a Celebrity / Panel Astrologer in many leading astrological websites. Websites :,, Bloggers :,,,,

Last 2 years he has giving forecast for local & National magazines,and leading international websites and have written various articles of astrology for many international leading astrology websites. He has got expertise in accurate prediction based on Vedic Astrology. Bloggers :,,,,

Graduate & Jyotish Ratna, Jyotish Bhushan, Jyotish Prabhakar, Jyotish Shashtracharya, Jyotish Rishi.

Jyotish Ratna, Jyotish Bhushan, Jyotish Prabhakar, Jyotish Shashtracharya, Jyotish Rishi.

Most of his clients are satisfied NRIs and foreigners around the globe and All over India.