Astrology/Birth chart reading

Guruji my dob is 10/10/1980, 22:10pm
karimnagar,andhrapradesh.i m married & have one son. my financial posistion is not good. i have no bank balance & debits. when i get financially gud position in my life how is my future plz read my birth chart and tel my future sir

Dear Hari,

I have already answered your question some time back.please refer below:

Dear Hari,

Dont worry about the kaal sarp dosha, even many successful people had it. Your problem is, that your ascendant and forth house lord mercury is weak and debiliated in navamsa causing you lack of prosperity and general health. You have a rough tongue and you also use abusive language many times. You should avoid this habit of yours to accumulate wealth. Also, refrain from non vegitarian food and liquor..

Your sade sati will not do you much harm so dont worry. Just wear a emrald of 5 ct in your right hand small finger on wednesday morning and make it a habit of visiting shani temple every saturday without fail and offer oil to lord shani who is your 9th house lord. Things will be fine till november this year.

Rgds and may god bless you.

I can provide solutions for gemstones, timing of events, mahurat, business partnerships, career, marriage and problems related to progeny. Astrology is a very complex science and requires deep rooted understanding. From ages people in India and around the globe have resorted to astrological solutions for peoblems pertaining to business, job stability, marriage, seperation, occult, child birth etc. The irony in todays scenario is, that there are many questions but very limited solutions. By solutions i do not mean answers. There is a difference in both. Providing a solution to any astrological query requires a very deep study of all aspects related to the clients life such as his childhood, his parents, his work, spouse etc. Followed by a analysis of his bith chart, navamsa chart, shashtiamsa chart, drekkana and many such shadvarg or divisional charts. Also, it has to be understood that what nakshatra moon has been at the time of birth and what planets were favouring the client at the time of his birth and are the same favouring him as on date also? I keep my focus on all these areas while arriving to a solution. I repeat again, solution is always different to the answer. That is the reason i have very limited clients and i serve them with full dedication as guided by the all mighty!

I have been pracising astrology since 2004 and have helped people from all walks of life. Earlier i did not charge a penny for the help rendered to the needy, but subsequently i started feeling that in todays world people do not take your free offerings very seriously. Sice 2010 i have made my services chargable. I would be answering only 1 free question. For paid services, you can get in touch with me on

MBA,BBA,Diploma in public administration and certifiction in vedic astrology by maharishi sansthan.