Astrology/career and financial troubles

Question
Pranaam Gurudev
I am Mridu Pandey and am struggling to find a job. I have graduated from a masters degree course from a very good university and have no job.
After marriage I had to leave my job in India and come to USA to join my husband. For 2 years I did not find a job due to visa problems and restrictions. I took a huge loan to study further (hoping then I will find a job) but still have no job or possibility of job. I am now in serious debt and very anxious due to joblessness and poor financial condition of my husband and myself. My career seems to have been lost. Me and my husband are also not living together even within USA because my education was in another place. I am really perturbed and seek your guidance.

A) will I get a job and when?
B) will I be able to stay again with my husband and when

My details
Date of birth - November 23, 1983
Nakshatra - Aardra
Rashi - Mithun
Time of birth - 4:31pm
Place of Birth - Chennai/ Madras , Tamil Nadu

Husband's details if required
Date of birth - August 8, 1983
Time of birth - (between 4:08pm to 4:35pm) exact time unknown
Place of Birth - Dehradun, Uttarakhand

I really seek your guidance.
Thank you and regards
Mridu

Answer
Mridu.. Mars ( mangal or Kuja) is very weak in your chart. Worship lord Murugan everyday, more particularly on Tuesdays, chaturdhi, shashthi, krittika star days.
From May 19 th you will enter in good days and slowly your problems will get solved.
Fro March 2014, you will be stable and be very very happy.
Be confident you will be happy..

Pranaams to my MASTERS.

Astrology

Subbarao MV