Astrology/difference of response-kindly guide

Question
QUESTION: pranaam pandit jee, i just wan to know why is it that when my g.f asked a question she got a response in negative while when i asked the same question response was completely different and positive...is it also something to do with astrology?
my question was:'dob-6 october 1991, Ajman (UAE), time of birt: 7.10/15 pm
I am in love with a girl not of my religion I want your help to make this marriage happen. I want a happy and content married life with her. If its astrologically difficult kindly give remedies to make it possible. we have made up our mind to marry each other.
her dob-24 feb 1989, 2.10 am, patna. Kindly help'
to which you said the marriage is surely on cards however to my g.f you said its never possible...may i kindly know the actual situation?

ANSWER: Hello  please give  birth  details  of  your  gf  i may help .
also ask to  a  number  in between  1  to  249  about  marriage  along with her present living place to  know  her  with  you thanks  .

QUESTION: by g.f birth details: 24 feb 1989, time:
2.10 am, place of birth: Patna, bihar
presently she is located in Bhopal (M.P)

my birth details:6 october 1991, place of birth: Ajman (UAE), time of birth: 7.10/15 pm
presently located in BHOpalv(M.P)

number chosen: 24

our parents won't agree to it easily...kindly suggest and help. reply soon

Answer
Dear Harshya i checked  both  birth  charts  seriously , i  found  that marriage with  this girl   is  not  possible  or  not  successful  as  per  my  knowedlege  &  experience based on  astro  principles .
I  also  checked  with  number  given - i found  answer  no- for  marriage .
 In  my  opinion  marriage  are settled in Heaven & celebrated on  Earth , we are  human  beings we are  free to  hope  to  get  any thing  in this  world but  whether  we  will  get it or  not ?  it is  Will of  God , we can  do  efforts only  thanks .  

Astrology

K.K.SHARMA