Astrology/diffrence of response-whats actual reply

Question
pranaam pandit jee, i just want to know why is it that when my g.f asked a question she got a response in negative while when i asked  the same question the response was completely different and positive...is it also something to do with astrology?
my question was:
'dob-6 october 1991, Ajman (UAE), time of birt: 7.10/15 pm
I am in love with a girl not of my religion I want your help to make this marriage happen. I want a happy and content married life with her. If its astrologically difficult kindly give remedies to make it possible. we have made up our mind to marry each other.
her dob-24 feb 1989, 2.10 am, patna. Kindly help'
to which you said the marriage is surely on cards however to my g.f you said its never possible...may i kindly know the actual situation. please reply.

Answer
Hello Harshya, I have no time to check earlier reply. I have done fresh reading on these chart. I found that this is good compatible and you both may move for marriage. There are Nadee dosha so you both are strongly advised to check your health compatibility in terms of kidding. If this is fine from doctors and ready to accept some health issues which are not mejor but continue then you may god for love marriage. In point of love marriage this is found that if you are initiating and taking bold steps and then it will be happened. If She is try to get it possible this will not be happened. From her side love marriage is not possible in normal course. From your side this is seen but with lot difficulties and trouble. So this is oneway only. You can only make this possible she can't and her family is also not going to accept this.I never suggest any remedy here. God bless you.

Astrology

Pradeep Mishra