Astrology/financial future

Question
Guruji my dob is 10/10/1980, 22:10pm
karimnagar,andhrapradesh.i m married & have one son. my financial posistion is not good. i have no bank balance & debits.i m not settild in my life.when i get financially gud position

Answer
Hello Hari,
You were born in Swathi Nakshatra and you are running
your Dasa of Saturn.You have your 10th Lord of profession
and 10th House badly aspected.The only saving grace is aspect of Jupiter
on its own 10th house.This is like a lone soldier trying to win a war...
besides you have a severe brahmin curse oerating from your previous life
which needs remedying with help of 9 thursdays of Upvas Vrat on 9 Thursdays.
You need to recite the Jyothir Linga mantra-OM NAMAH SHIVAAYA, NAMO MALLIKARJUNAAYA
108 times on each of these 9 Thursdays.Always start with prayer to Ganeshji.On the last Thursday visit the Sreesailam temple at Andhrapradesh,do archana,and do Anna danam to poor aged people.
On every saturday visit Hanuman temple and recite Hanuman Chalisa.
Once this is done and your Brahmin curse is remedied,good things should start improving.
From November next year,you will start having money inflows to improve your financial
condition.
So please do your prayers as above,keep me posted.
Om sri sai ram
AVAM

Astrology

AVAM