Astrology/Help

Question
I am in luv with inter caste boy ( schedule caste) his family financial condition is also poor.bt boy is educated and working in it company.but my parents are against of marriage because of these two factor.plz let me know whether I will have luv marriage? If yes will it be successful.?if no when are you seeing my chances of getting married in near future.thanks in advance.plz help me I am in Great Depression.i don't feel like talking to my family because of this issue.i am loosing faith every day."

Name : vikriti
D.o.b:5-12-1986
Time:23:37
Place:jalandhar

Boys detail
Name:Vivek
D.o.b:22-02-1986
Time: 1:30pm
Place: jalandhar

Answer
Dear i an give you only one answer here  as per site rule  .

yes  chart indicate  love marriage but after the problem and you are also mangali , and boy  chart indicate  problem in marriage  life  . so dear according to my point of view this marriage is not good for you .

Gautam

anything else you can ask ,or call .+918858834503  

Astrology

shiv shankar singh