Astrology/job abroad

Question
sir

I am trying for a foreign job for past 3 years .I got 3 opportunity but at the end  was rejected by various reason.
I am working with an IT company and the job is unstable and no salary hike and promotion.what should i do for job progression and onsite opportunity
MY birthdetails are here
DOB 3/11/74
TOB 7:08 am
POB mavelikara ,kerala

Answer
The debiliation of your 11th house lord sun in 1st house, ill placement of your 10th house lord moon in 8th house and its subsiquent afflication by ketu and Rahu, plus prevailing sub periods of Rahu are the cause of immediate concern.

Worship lord shiva regularly chanting the mantra "om namah shivaye" 24 times daily,observe fasts on monday and perform Abhishek of shiva idol with milk on monday morning, offer jal to lord sun every day chanting the mantra "om adityaye namah" and feed poor on sundays. Worship lord vishnu as he is your isht dev.

Things will be fine after april 2015.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak