Astrology/Job change & be together with wife

Please find below the details:

1.    Myself:          Gaurav Sharma        6 Sep 1982     7:10 PM         Rohtak
2.    My Wife:          Sonia Sharma         2 Feb 1983      9:38 PM         Ambala

I am currently based as Riyad and unable to call my wife here.

My Qus:
1. When we will be together? married on 21 Nov 2009. Since Jan 2010 living abroad.
2. For being together, will I have to change Job/Location?

You got married during the sub period of vargottama 11th house lord saturn placed in 7th house, which is placed in bharyamsa also. Your movement to abroad had been a career move and has been accredated to mercury dasha.

However you will be returning to india and settle down here only from june 2013 to july 2019 during the sub period of your 6th house lord sun. Take care of your eyes during this period.

Rgds and may god bless you,

I can provide solutions for gemstones, timing of events, mahurat, business partnerships, career, marriage and problems related to progeny. Astrology is a very complex science and requires deep rooted understanding. From ages people in India and around the globe have resorted to astrological solutions for peoblems pertaining to business, job stability, marriage, seperation, occult, child birth etc. The irony in todays scenario is, that there are many questions but very limited solutions. By solutions i do not mean answers. There is a difference in both. Providing a solution to any astrological query requires a very deep study of all aspects related to the clients life such as his childhood, his parents, his work, spouse etc. Followed by a analysis of his bith chart, navamsa chart, shashtiamsa chart, drekkana and many such shadvarg or divisional charts. Also, it has to be understood that what nakshatra moon has been at the time of birth and what planets were favouring the client at the time of his birth and are the same favouring him as on date also? I keep my focus on all these areas while arriving to a solution. I repeat again, solution is always different to the answer. That is the reason i have very limited clients and i serve them with full dedication as guided by the all mighty!

I have been pracising astrology since 2004 and have helped people from all walks of life. Earlier i did not charge a penny for the help rendered to the needy, but subsequently i started feeling that in todays world people do not take your free offerings very seriously. Sice 2010 i have made my services chargable. I would be answering only 1 free question. For paid services, you can get in touch with me on

MBA,BBA,Diploma in public administration and certifiction in vedic astrology by maharishi sansthan.