Gudmorning sir.. My dob is 8th nov 1985, time is 11:20 pm, place is delhi...

sir i need your help ..I am facing hurdles in job promotion. I appeared twice and somehow in the end when i was sure of getting a promotion --i did not get.
sir pl if you can also tell me when will I get married?

Thank you

Dear Ramana,

As per data given, your sub period is strongly linked to 7,8,4, therefore you losing promotion. Saturn will transit Jupiter start which is connected to 6,2,9,11 and ketu sub period which is link to 10,4,11,5 will give you a promotion before end of this year.

I would answer any based on Astrology/Numerology/Numbers/Alphabets/Colours including marriage, carrier, success, match making, longevity, financial status & recovery etc. I will deal any one questions from an individual at a time. I can help out based on psychology / dreams / feeling, 'What you think and You feel to think to and from others', "What you have watched in your dream during sleep and your feeling related to dream". "Your intuitions related what you have done or what are you going to do". - Who do not know their time of birth, to help such people and guide them based on research and assumption is also possible but for correction in result, date of birth and time is mandatory. As I have researched astrology through Indian, Muslim and Western calculation, I would suggest to best guidance is based on Ascendant and Moon Sign. Difference of two to three minutes can chance your destiny therefore I would disclaim my answer if it is opposed to your life. I do submit my answer based on the time given it may or may not be exact according to the result but whatever the time you will provide, my answer would be accurate according to the given time.

Since 2000 i am practicing astrology,i have solved numerous cases successfully. I have dealt with different types of queries related to human life situations eg. Marriage, carrier, success, longevity, financial status, wealth, relations, Evil related issues. I suppose my accuracy is more than 90%.

By professional, i am accountant after job, i serve in free time to help people.