Astrology/marriage

Question
PRANAAM GURUJI
Iam facing lot of problems in my marriage from many years and have seperated from  husband for the past one year.  some body has said that these problems will increase for me in coming months. pl help me  and guide will these problems be solved any time ?? dob-16 june 1961,time -0210 am , place-bombay.

Answer
Pranam,

Things are not that bad as being projected by people around you...the problem lies with your debiliated lagna lord and karak of marriage Jupiter which is debiliated in 11th house..secondly your 7th house lord mercury is also debiliated in navamsa causing problems in your married life. Placement of venus is not favourable in your navamsa causing seperation in its maha dasha. On the positive side, there is a strong chandra mangala yog in your horoscope, and your vargottam 5th house lord moon is very powerful and supportive.also your 9th house lord mars is very well placed in 5th house of love and affection. You need to wear a pearl in the little finger of your right hand on monday at the time of sunrise, preferably rohini or hasta nakshatra while chanting "om namah shivay" 108 times, secondly wear a triangular red coral or moonga of min 5 ct in your right hand ring finger on tuesday just sfter sunrise in any nakshatra of mars. This will help you strengthen your married life as mars is your atmakarak also. chant the mantra " om mangalaye namah" 108 times and then wear the same. Observe fasts on Monday and if possible you can do abhishek also every monday in shiv temple. Put on a saffaron+chandan+turmeric tilak regularly, chant " om namah shivay and "om bhraspataye namah" daily min 24 times.These mantras are very powerful for strengthening your lagan lord jupiter, i do not suggest stones for debiliated planets. lord shani is your isht dev. Develope a habit of donating black gram to poor on saturdays and if possible, visit shani temple on saturdays.

Things can be fine from may this year till august 2014... only with your committed efforts and faith in Shiva...

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak