Astrology/marriage

Question
I am in love with a girl not of my religion I want your help to make this marriage happen. I want a happy and content married life with her. If its astrologically difficult kindly give remedies to make it possible. we have made up our mind to marry each other.
my dob-6 october 1991, Ajman (UAE), time of birt: 7.10/15 pm, her dob-24 feb 1989, 2.10 am, patna. Kindly help
we celebrate our anniversary on 18 november, because I proposed her on 18 nov 2011. we are attached to each other so much that we won't be able to live without eachother...I want god's blessings for this marriage because we truly are devoted to each other. if its difficult kindly suggest me a path to make it possible.

Answer
Dear Harshya,

As per data given, Love to the girl of opposite religion is seen in your birth chart and marriage is also possible because of 1,7,8,12 is link to 5,11,2 and and connected to Rahu will lead you marriage to opposite religion. Currently for marriage period is not supportive so hold your decision untill late 2014.

Thanks  

Astrology

SSAASH