Astrology/marrige

Question
Sir,my dob is 2 feb 1983..time 5:35 p.m...place agra,female...sir do i have love marriage,arrenge marriage or love cum arrenge marriage..is my would be spouse from relatives,friends,known or unknown person?..we are living in pathankot,punjab

Answer
You have a weak constitution and fall ill very frequently due to cold, cough or bronchitis. keep a good check on your health specially in winters.now coming to your question, your marriage will be decided by your parents and it will be a arrange marriage..your 7th house lord in navamsa is well placed in upachya with his intimate friend saturn who is exalted in lagna kundali. You have a spouse from a well reputed family and of a high status. The presense of sun in your seventh house of lagna chart is delaying your marriage. Offer jal to lord sun every morning after bath chanting the mantra " om adityaye namah" and also eat jaggery(gudd) every day in morning before breakfast.

Rgds and god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak