Astrology/please help regarding marg

Question
Hello I wanted to know when will I get married and will it be with the person I'm dating.. Iam really confused and stressed , initially he was ready for marg bt thn his parents objected n said wait for two years and iam not even finding a suitable match in arrang marg please help..thanks alot
My details 15.8.86
Time 18.20pm
Place delhi

His details 10.3.87
Time 10.30am {ascendant is aries not taurus}
Place delhi

Answer
Dear Shivani,

You do not have a very strong chance of love marriage in your charts. Instead you will have a arranged marriage with the conscent of your elders. That is most suitable for you. Observe fast on monday and recite "om namah shivay" 108 times everyday in the morning. Things will be fixed toll novemeber this year.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak