Astrology/my right

name- Aayushi ,dob-15/09/1981,pob-patna,tob-04:00am.will i ever get my legal share in my father property & when??

Hello Aayushi,

Thank you for your query.After having a close look at both birth charts, divisional charts and Dasha Bhuktis along with planetary transits, Fourth house lord afflicted by Rahu and placed in twelfth house. Doesn't seem to be possible to get the parental properties.

Recommended remedies for you:

1- To ward off the evil influences of certain planetary combinations of your horoscope you may keep a fast on Tuesday with pooja of abhimantrit   Mangal  Yantra for the next 21 Tuesday . Start from Shukla paksha Tuesday.
Mangal  Yantra Mantra :  “OM KRAM KREEM KROM SAH  BHOUMAY  NAMAH” ( 1 Mala Daily )
On the day of the fast you may take only tea, coffee, milk, fruits and curd etc. (anything other than cereals) during daytime and normal meals at night after sunset and avoid taking non-vegetarian food or liquor on the day of the fast.
2 – You should also wear Coral of 6.25 carat in gold on Shukla Paksha Tuesday in your Ring finger of your right hand within the one hour of sunrise.
Mantra for Coral   wearing :  “OM  KRAM  KREEM  KROM  SAH  BHOMAY  NAMAH”  ( 1 Mala )

I wish you all the very best in your endeavors and pray to almighty to bestow health, happiness and prosperity on you.

Know your detailed life reading: This elegant life in complete condition report will get you details and important information to prepare for life.

Good luck and May Lord Ganesha bless you.

Thanking You,
Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant
Pavitra Jyotish Kendra  

Pt Umesh Chandra Pant

Specializations in reading horoscopes, providing remedial measures on various issues of life, like career, business, money, love, education, property, personal matters, transfer, enemy, marriage, partnership, life Reading, Karmakanda, Vaastu Shastra , Subh Muhurta ( Lucky time for any important task ) and many more.

With Over Twelve years of rich experience of Astrology , Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant specializes in reading horoscopes, providing remedial mesures on various issues of life. Awarded by Jyotish Ratna, Jyotish Bhushan, Jyotish Prabhakar, Jyotish Shashtracharya, Jyotish Rishi.

Founder of Pavitra Jyotish Kendra, Working with as a Celebrity / Panel Astrologer in many leading astrological websites. Websites :,, Bloggers :,,,,

Last 2 years he has giving forecast for local & National magazines,and leading international websites and have written various articles of astrology for many international leading astrology websites. He has got expertise in accurate prediction based on Vedic Astrology. Bloggers :,,,,

Graduate & Jyotish Ratna, Jyotish Bhushan, Jyotish Prabhakar, Jyotish Shashtracharya, Jyotish Rishi.

Jyotish Ratna, Jyotish Bhushan, Jyotish Prabhakar, Jyotish Shashtracharya, Jyotish Rishi.

Most of his clients are satisfied NRIs and foreigners around the globe and All over India.