Astrology/Second Child

Question
QUESTION: Hello,

My name is Ramya. I have a 4 year old boy. I need to know when will I have a second baby. I was born on 16th December 1977 at 10.20am in Tamil Nadu, India. My husband was born on 9th June 1977 at 5.55am Tamil Nadu, India

ANSWER: Dear Ramya,

As per data given, Tamil Nadu is the state. Pls provide city

QUESTION: Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question. I was born in Madurai and my husband was born in Tiruvallur district.

Answer
Dear Ramya,

Thanks for your Comments in reply of my query to your city. We are providing your free service and we had other priority as well. We are not bound to answer you. Indeed, I had no bother to answer you based on your Province quickly but asking your city to make sure you will get wrong prediction which turn out wrong Hope. Your comments is sarcastic and taunting which has hurt calculation for you. Anyway, at end of 2014 you may expect.

Thanks

Astrology

SSAASH