Astrology/settlement

Question
dear sir,
i have three questions, at present i'm in abroad
1) when will i settle in india permanantly.
2) is construction business good for me..!
3) can i wear emarald in my budha mahardasha

DOB - 14 oct 1977
TOB - 17:06
POB - karimnagar, andhra pradesh

18:28 N  79:06 E

thanks & best regards
raj

Answer
Dear Raj,

Thank you for your query. Your birth star or Nakshatra is Svati. Currently you are under the influence of Saturn Ketu major period and Jupiter sub period which will rule till 22 July 2013. Ensuing Major & sub period will be of Mercury ruling from 23 July 2013. After having a close look at your birth chart, divisional charts and Dasha Bhuktis along with planetary transits, following observations and views regarding your concerns.
1) When will i settle in india permanently.--------------- after July 2013
2) Is construction business good for me..! ------------------ Yes.
3) Can i wear emarald in my budha mahardasha. --------- No.

You can follow my remedies for your success.
1 – You should wear Yellow Sapphire of 6.25 carat in gold on Shukla Paksha thursday in your fore finger of your right hand within the one hour of sunrise.
Mantra for Yellow  Sapphire  wearing :  “OM  GRAM  GREEM  GROM  SAH  GURUWAY  NAMAH”  ( 1 Mala )
2 – You should also wear Coral of 6.25 carat in gold on Shukla Paksha Tuesday in your ring finger of your right hand within the one hour of sunrise.
Mantra for Coral   wearing :  “OM  KRAM  KREEM  KROM  SAH  BHOMAY  NAMAH”  ( 1 Mala )
3- To ward off the evil influences of certain planetary combinations of your horoscope you may keep a fast on Tuesday  with pooja of abhimantrit   Mangal  Yantra for the next 21 Tuesday . Start from Shukla paksha Tuesday.
Mangal  Yantra Mantra :  “OM KRAM KREEM KROM SAH  BHOUMAY  NAMAH” ( 1 Mala Daily )
On the day of the fast you may take only tea, coffee, milk, fruits and curd etc. (anything other than cereals) during daytime and normal meals at night after sunset and avoid taking non-vegetarian food or liquor on the day of the fast.

If you will follow this remedy religiously and regularly, you may find success in sooner definitely.

Thank you very much for your trust and faith in me.

I wish you all the very best in your endeavors and pray to almighty to bestow health, happiness and prosperity on you.

Good luck and May Lord Ganesha bless you.

Thanking You,

Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant
Pavitra Jyotish Kendra
www.pavitrajyotish.com
Pavitrajyotish@gmail.com
Phone: 011-26496501  

Astrology

Pt Umesh Chandra Pant