Astrology/my son's married llife

Question
I am constantly facing problems regarding my son and his married life.His wife is not caring to him and she fights with him because of me,though they live separately.When will my son's married life improve,when will his wife's behavior improve
his dob 23 june 1979
time 12 am
city Kuwait

Answer
Dear Rakshanda,

As per data given, because of sub lord of 4th house saturn aspecting Venus which is sub lord of 7th house of your son birth chirt and currently he is running under malefic period of saturn. It looks life it was love marriage of your son. Though this It will not be resolved 100 till Nov-2014 but after June-13, malefic effect of Saturn to your family will reduce.

Thanks  

Astrology

SSAASH