Astrology/Success as a fashion designer?

QUESTION: Hello Rakshak, hope you are well-:)
My name is Rachel, female, my DOB: 2nd, January, 1985, 10:00 AM,
Israel, Tel Aviv.
I've studied fashion design here in my homeland, Israel about 2.5 years ago and ever since had several attemps to establish myself as a fashion designer but nothing seemed to be really working and getting off the ground.
Not long ago i have taken part in a young fashion designers showcase in London and consequently, i've made a lot of significant contacts with people from the local industry and have recieved very positive&encouraging reviews for my designs,
however i'm still dwelling with myself these days how to move forward in order to make money out of the thing i love the most doing in my life!!
I wanted to ask you what do you predict will happen next with my dream of establishing myself as a fashion designer?
Do you see any upcoming opportunities?
Thank you for your help,

ANSWER: Dear Richel,

You have a fantastic career in the field of fasion as your biggest yog karak Venus is very well placed in the aquarius that is your acendant and also with the 10th house lord. Moreover, it is exalted in your dashamsa 9th house indicating a very successful career in the field of fashion and beuty accompanied by frequent foreign travels.

Now just dont worry, you are already running through the period which may give your career a big boost, you need to wear a diamond of min 50 cents or an opal of min 6 carrets in the middle finger of your working hand on friday morning. i am repeating its middle finger, do not wear it on ring finger even if someone suggests you to do so.

Put the stone in a bowl containg milk and little honey on thursday night.On friday, preferably at the time of sunrise, take the stone out of the bowl, clean it and then wear it. Wear the stone during the period when moon is waxing.

Your dream will surely be fulfilled within 6 months.

Rgds and may god bless you,

QUESTION: Thank you so much for your reply-:)
Can you please tell me if i will succeed in my country Israel, or abroad?

Dear Richel,

I do not take follow up questions, however this one's for you; just do as i said you to do and leave something for the destiny.

An astrologer is one who suggest you concrete solutions dear, which i have already done. So just work hard and put your best, i know what the outcome is, but i want the destiny to offer it to you. I can be contacted at for further feedback and other readings.

Rgds and may god bless you,

I can provide solutions for gemstones, timing of events, mahurat, business partnerships, career, marriage and problems related to progeny. Astrology is a very complex science and requires deep rooted understanding. From ages people in India and around the globe have resorted to astrological solutions for peoblems pertaining to business, job stability, marriage, seperation, occult, child birth etc. The irony in todays scenario is, that there are many questions but very limited solutions. By solutions i do not mean answers. There is a difference in both. Providing a solution to any astrological query requires a very deep study of all aspects related to the clients life such as his childhood, his parents, his work, spouse etc. Followed by a analysis of his bith chart, navamsa chart, shashtiamsa chart, drekkana and many such shadvarg or divisional charts. Also, it has to be understood that what nakshatra moon has been at the time of birth and what planets were favouring the client at the time of his birth and are the same favouring him as on date also? I keep my focus on all these areas while arriving to a solution. I repeat again, solution is always different to the answer. That is the reason i have very limited clients and i serve them with full dedication as guided by the all mighty!

I have been pracising astrology since 2004 and have helped people from all walks of life. Earlier i did not charge a penny for the help rendered to the needy, but subsequently i started feeling that in todays world people do not take your free offerings very seriously. Sice 2010 i have made my services chargable. I would be answering only 1 free question. For paid services, you can get in touch with me on

MBA,BBA,Diploma in public administration and certifiction in vedic astrology by maharishi sansthan.