Astrology/sugest some ramedy for positive life

Question
> hello
> my dob:06-12-0984 :time:08:39:00 Place:- Visnagar Gujarat
> currently i am passing from rahu mahadasha-antardasha and sani in tula rashi.and my sun is weak and sit in my 12th home.also plr tell me wht my star say about share market trading.
> pls sugest some remedy to reduce effect sani and rahu,,,,,,,
>

Answer
jay.. share marketting will be good for you upto Aug 2013. Mars and Sun are very weak. On all Sundays and Tuesdays, postpone important decisions. Donate Red grams in a temple on Tuesdays.
Wear a good ring of Red coral to ring fingure. Read the prayers of Sun god everyday at sunrise.

Astrology

Subbarao MV