if i am my lagna Taurus, Moon Sign Leo, and borned in Oct Sun is libra but in vedic Sun in Virgo. Jupiter entering in Gemini June-13 so will Juipter give result of transiting according to Taurus of 2nd house or according Moon Sing leo of 11th house or according to Zodica Libra 9th house? or according to Vedic Sun in virgo of 8th house.

i am very confused. Pls help me

Transit analysis is always done basis lagna, but planets placement from moon should not be ignored. The transit of jupiter in 2nd house will give you wealth and stability at family front and its aspect will also be on its own house i.e 8th house. Also, its placement in 11th house from moon will confirm its auspicious results.

Rgds and may god bless you,

I can provide solutions for gemstones, timing of events, mahurat, business partnerships, career, marriage and problems related to progeny. Astrology is a very complex science and requires deep rooted understanding. From ages people in India and around the globe have resorted to astrological solutions for peoblems pertaining to business, job stability, marriage, seperation, occult, child birth etc. The irony in todays scenario is, that there are many questions but very limited solutions. By solutions i do not mean answers. There is a difference in both. Providing a solution to any astrological query requires a very deep study of all aspects related to the clients life such as his childhood, his parents, his work, spouse etc. Followed by a analysis of his bith chart, navamsa chart, shashtiamsa chart, drekkana and many such shadvarg or divisional charts. Also, it has to be understood that what nakshatra moon has been at the time of birth and what planets were favouring the client at the time of his birth and are the same favouring him as on date also? I keep my focus on all these areas while arriving to a solution. I repeat again, solution is always different to the answer. That is the reason i have very limited clients and i serve them with full dedication as guided by the all mighty!

I have been pracising astrology since 2004 and have helped people from all walks of life. Earlier i did not charge a penny for the help rendered to the needy, but subsequently i started feeling that in todays world people do not take your free offerings very seriously. Sice 2010 i have made my services chargable. I would be answering only 1 free question. For paid services, you can get in touch with me on

MBA,BBA,Diploma in public administration and certifiction in vedic astrology by maharishi sansthan.