Astrology/Baby

Question
QUESTION: Hello Rakshak,

Myself and my husband are trying for a child for quiet sometime,although i have conceived many a time.I had many miscarriages in the past.Can you please tell me when will we be blessed with a baby.

ANSWER: Birth date, time and place(city and country) or coordinates pls...

QUESTION: Hello,

My date of birth is 01-03-1982 time: 2:25pm, city: secunderabad, country:india.

Thanks,

Diana

Answer
Dear Diana,

Have you had your mis carriages between 31.05.2010 till date? The placement of saturn and mars in your natal chart as well as saptamsha is such that it is not permitting your child to servive.Prevailing rahu dasha is acting like a catalizer to yhe situation. Your lagnesh mercury and 5th house lord venus are also ill placed. Follow these:

1.I would suggest you to feed a black cow during sunset with udag i.e black gram 1 kg which should be soaked in water from the same day.

2. Get in touch with a local pundit and get rahu shanti remedies done asap.

3. Visit shani temple every saturday and offer oil to lord shani.

I hope things will get fine soon and you will conceive successfully between january 2015 to may 2015.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak