Astrology/Career

Question
Hello Mr Hajdu,
I'm a female, born 29 dec 1989 at 18.03 in Singapore.
would you give me some insight into my career, and perhaps guide me in the right direction? I feel like I am not making any progression in my life/career and quite lost. I have been in the financial industry since I graduated university, first as a forex trader and now as a forex broker. I feel like this is not where my interest lies. I am thinking of moving into aviation, fitness or food industry? Also, I feel like I don't belong in singapore. Instead I feel like I should be overseas and would be happier carving a life out overseas?
Thank you!

Answer
Hi Rish,

You've asked several questions in one. Let me take on career. If you'd like, you can ask a follow up question on moving overseas.

You were born during the year of the Earth Snake, month of the Fire Ox, day of the Water Pig and hour of the Metal Rooster.

You have a low average amount of Metal in your chart. Since this element is associated with money, you're probably going to always find it challenging to advance in the financial industry.

For you, Wealth is associated with Water. That means the best way for you to make money is in education, travel or communications. This is favorable for aviation. If your career in the fitness or food industry would involve a lot of writing, research and, or, speaking, those would be fine.

Your elements are balanced except for strength in Water. This emphasizes the three areas I just mentioned.

If you would like to learn more about Chinese Astrology, I recommend Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. If you want more detail about your capabilities there are several products you could order at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the site, please "like" OnlineChineseAstrology on Facebook.

Again, please feel free to submit a follow up question if you're still interested in knowing about whether moving overseas is likely to be beneficial for you.

Thank you for your question.

Astrology

Bill Hajdu