Astrology/career

Question
Dear Sir,

I want to know how i will further progress in my career. Do I have any chances of settling abroad and will I get a government job? I am currently working as a computer engineer at a private firm in delhi. My date of birth is October 8, 1987. Time of birth is 10:15 PM and place of birth is Lisbon, Portugal.

Thank you

Answer
Dear Pushpinder,

Chances of a government job are less, however how have a good technical education and career in the field of communication, software IT etc. Wear a diamond of 50 cents in your ring finger on a friday morning and a emrald of min 5 carat on your little finger on wednesday morning at sunrise.

Things will start moving fast, period from 30.08.2013 till 2016 can be a period when your wishes will get fruictified.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak