Astrology/career n health

Question
QUESTION: Hello,
   I would like to know about my husband's job, will he get good promotions for which he really works hard, but have to slog a lot and in return no proper growth in designations and salary but yes too much of responsibilities a laid on him.
Please help me know about his career growth and any abroad travels and what will his financial growth be, will be satisfied n get what he deserves n dreams for? we also have a home loan for which he is tensed. Please help me know about him and thanking you for your valuable time.
Dob= 20.03.1977; Time= 10:15 p.m. & Place= Thane, maharastra.

ANSWER: Hi dear,

The problem with him is that he is over committed, over desciplined and too inclined in what he does. There is a severe urge to reach his goals in life and he can compromise anything for it. He is a very successful entrepreneur but gets deceited at the time of appraisals every year. He is worried always because he loves you very much and does not want anything for himself but wants to ensure a secure furure and a happy life for you and his family. The reason is placements of his 7th house mars, 5th house lord mercury and lagnesh venus. The present transit of his fortune lord shani is favourable for him.

Ask him to wear a blue sapphire on saturday evening during pushya nakshatra...make sure to cleanse the stone overnight with ganga jal, milk and honey. Remember, he is under venus dahsa since 2009, this remedies will give him immediate benefit. Also, pls note that the effect of gems are more psychic that pysical. So ask him to observe his behaviour very carefully for first 3 months after wearing these stones.

"DO NOT MAKE HIM WEAR A DIAMOND OR EMRALD EVEN IF SOMEONE SUGGESTS HIM FOR THE SAME"

Things will change soon, just have faith in all mighty.

Rgds and may mahadev bless you,

Rakshak

QUESTION: Thank you very much for your reply and blessings. I just want to know that someone jad told him not to wear neelam as shani is in karka rashi but instead told him to wear pearl so he is wearing a pearl in right hand little finger. Is it fine or needs to be taken off? And you were very much accurate about his predictions for his appraisal and that is the reason he has lost hopes in life. Sir frankly speaking we are counting every penny. Is it very essential for him to wear neelam now? And I wan him to progress in life as he really deserves d works hard for it.pleaseSir we need your guidance to know his growth career wise and financially. Appreciate your time and thank you.

Answer
I would not suggest him to continue with pearl as moon is not a friend of his ascendant lord and moreover is not very beneficial for him. Saturn placed in cancer would not be a issue to worry about, there are verious factors such as karak tatwa, grah maitri and house placement which have a more profound effect. I suggested neelum because his saturn is well placed and is the principle yog-karak for his ascendant taurus plus a best friend of his lagnesh.

You can opt for a amethyst if you find neelum to be expensive.

Rgds and may mahadev bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak