Astrology/My Dasha and successful career

Question
QUESTION: Presently I am under Venus Mahadasha & Saturn Antardasha. Is it always very bad?
Also is Ketu in 2nd house has blocking my professional status, family life and health ?

What kind of results are expected in this dasha starting soon. Career wise I am not getting any openings for last 3 years or so. Only except for 4 months in 2011.

When would I get a stable well paying job....as I am even applying for underpaid and less experience requiring jobs also but no luck.

Please suggest remedies and other ways to speed up the process as it is getting frustrating."

ANSWER: Date of birth, time and place of birth missing.

QUESTION: My DOB 5th Sep  1963
Place Delhi India
Time 1.36  afternoon

Going through a tough phase for 5 to 6 years. What is in store for me as steady source of income and general prosperity.

Answer
The ill placement and affliction of your 10th house lord sun in D-10 is the cause of concern. Moreover, the bad placements of your trik bhava lords in D-10 is also causing troubles in prevailing venus dasha. Venus dasha in saturn antar dasha is not bad at all. It totally depends on planetary positions.

Wear a ruby of 6 ct in your ring finger in kritika nakshatra and offer jal to lord sun every day after bath chanting the mantra " om adityaye namah"

Lord sun will bring the light in your career and life.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak