Astrology/education n health

I want to know about my daughter's health and education. She is under weight n has eye sight problem, please let me know will she have improvemnent for her health. Is the placement in her birth chart of saturn, mercury and mars in 9th house bad, what are d results of this placement? someone had told me it is bad for health n finance, is it so?
Also would like to know about her education will she study and go abroad and what is she likely to do as a career?
DOB- 02.07.2006; Time- 16:46; Thane city.
Thank you.

Ninth house is 5th from fifth as per bhavat bhavam concept as per bhrigu shastra.Placement of 3rd and 4ht lord saturn,lagnesh mars and 8th lord mercury here plus placement of supreme malefic rahu in 5th house+ placement of sun in her 8th house truly indicate her poor health. Her shishtamsa chart also confirms her weak constitution and poor eyesight. Dont worry, there are tough but sure solutions to every problem. You need to follow these remedies if you trust me and you have to confirm the progress to me every month at I am sure she does not take her meals properly.

1. You have to complete durga saptashati comprising all adhaye every month.

2. Visit vaishanv devi temple asap and request maa durga to forgive you for you purva janam sins.

3.Wear a trikona moonga( red coral ) in your ring finger in chitra nakshatra reciting " om mangalaye namah" 108 times on tuesday at the time of sunrise

4. Visit shani temple every saturday and offer oil to lord shani with parikrama of the idol 3 times continuously reciting "om sham shanischaraye namah".

5. Recite hanuman chalisa every day after bath.

6. Soak black gram( udad) 1kg in bucket full of water on saturday morning and feed it to a black cow on the same day evening.

7. Wear a black horse shoe ring in your left hand middle finger on saturday.

I do not appreciate people contacting me on my personal mail id, but i have shared it with you because you can keep me updated regarding your daughters health.

Rgds and may god bless you and the little angel,

May mahadev bless us all,

I can provide solutions for gemstones, timing of events, mahurat, business partnerships, career, marriage and problems related to progeny. Astrology is a very complex science and requires deep rooted understanding. From ages people in India and around the globe have resorted to astrological solutions for peoblems pertaining to business, job stability, marriage, seperation, occult, child birth etc. The irony in todays scenario is, that there are many questions but very limited solutions. By solutions i do not mean answers. There is a difference in both. Providing a solution to any astrological query requires a very deep study of all aspects related to the clients life such as his childhood, his parents, his work, spouse etc. Followed by a analysis of his bith chart, navamsa chart, shashtiamsa chart, drekkana and many such shadvarg or divisional charts. Also, it has to be understood that what nakshatra moon has been at the time of birth and what planets were favouring the client at the time of his birth and are the same favouring him as on date also? I keep my focus on all these areas while arriving to a solution. I repeat again, solution is always different to the answer. That is the reason i have very limited clients and i serve them with full dedication as guided by the all mighty!

I have been pracising astrology since 2004 and have helped people from all walks of life. Earlier i did not charge a penny for the help rendered to the needy, but subsequently i started feeling that in todays world people do not take your free offerings very seriously. Sice 2010 i have made my services chargable. I would be answering only 1 free question. For paid services, you can get in touch with me on

MBA,BBA,Diploma in public administration and certifiction in vedic astrology by maharishi sansthan.