Astrology/financial problems

Question
Hi Sir,
     Iam facing severe financial problems from past two years. Almost my business is in loss. Secondly, iam also finding difficulty in choosing correct match in my daughter's marriage, when i have that yoga of doing my daughter's marriage. Sir, please tell me when these two problems get solved. dob;25-03-1957, time:9:30AM  male hyderabad.

thanks in advance

Answer
If i am not wrong, the tough time in business for you has been prevailing since july 2011, and the same is expected to prevsil till june 2014. The reason is primarily the prevailing sub period of your 10th house lord of profession, but retrograde saturn in its own dasha. You should offer oil to lord shani on every saturday and recite "om sham shanischaraye namah" while doing so. Also, develop a habit of reciting hanuman chalisa every day and put on the tilak of chola/saffaron of right shoulder of hanumnji's idol on tuesday. All mighty will take care of the rest, pls do not wear any gemstone apart from diamond. Your daughters marriage is destined to happen between july 2014 to nov 2014.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak