Astrology/My Financial well being and successful career

QUESTION: My DOB 5th Sep  1963
Place Delhi India
Time 1.36  afternoon

Going through a tough phase for 5 to 6 years. What is in store for me as steady source of income and general prosperity

Dear Atul,

As per data given, from 2008 you are passing through a very tough period because this period connected to 5,2,6,3,4 and link to 8,7 house which is a house of loss and problems. Just wait while and have patience and try to pass this year at minimal cost and quietly. Period starting from Mar-2014 will boost your life and you will have some foreign connection favorable for you.

I would answer any based on Astrology/Numerology/Numbers/Alphabets/Colours including marriage, carrier, success, match making, longevity, financial status & recovery etc. I will deal any one questions from an individual at a time. I can help out based on psychology / dreams / feeling, 'What you think and You feel to think to and from others', "What you have watched in your dream during sleep and your feeling related to dream". "Your intuitions related what you have done or what are you going to do". - Who do not know their time of birth, to help such people and guide them based on research and assumption is also possible but for correction in result, date of birth and time is mandatory. As I have researched astrology through Indian, Muslim and Western calculation, I would suggest to best guidance is based on Ascendant and Moon Sign. Difference of two to three minutes can chance your destiny therefore I would disclaim my answer if it is opposed to your life. I do submit my answer based on the time given it may or may not be exact according to the result but whatever the time you will provide, my answer would be accurate according to the given time.

Since 2000 i am practicing astrology,i have solved numerous cases successfully. I have dealt with different types of queries related to human life situations eg. Marriage, carrier, success, longevity, financial status, wealth, relations, Evil related issues. I suppose my accuracy is more than 90%.

By professional, i am accountant after job, i serve in free time to help people.