Astrology/fututre career opportunities

namashkaar pandistjee,

birth details: 24 February 1989, 2.10 am , Patna (Bihar)
I have just graduated from a foreign university. should i go for further studies or go for a job? what are my possibilities to go abroad in near future? will i be able to make a good career with fame, name and money? what kind of job is good for me?
also if you can then do answer when i will be getting married?

Hello Harshya,

Thank you for your query. Your birth star or Nakshatra is Hasta. After having a close look at your birth chart, divisional charts and Dasha Bhuktis along with planetary transits, following observations and views regarding your concerns. Good to go abroad after October 2013. Your career is good. Teaching or computer related job would be nice.

You can follow my remedies for your success.
1 Offer Abhishek of raw milk followed by Abhishek of pure water on Shiv Ling every Monday and recite mantra 'Om Namah Shivaay' 28 times while offering Abhishek of raw milk. Sit for a while at Lord Shiva's temple once the Pooja is done and then only leave.
2– You should wear Ruby  of 6.25 carat in gold on Shukla Paksha  Sunday in your Ring  finger of your right hand within the one hour of sunrise.
Mantra for Ruby  wearing :  “OM  HRAM  HREEM  HROM  SAH  SURYAY  NAMAH”  ( 1 Mala )

If you will follow this remedy religiously and regularly, you may find success in sooner definitely.

Thank you very much for your trust and faith in me.

I wish you all the very best in your endeavors and pray to almighty to bestow health, happiness and prosperity on you.

Know your detailed life reading: This elegant life in complete condition report will get you details and important information to prepare for life.

know your love & marriage prospects in detail:

Good luck and May Lord Ganesha bless you.

Thanking You,
Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant
Pavitra Jyotish Kendra

Pt Umesh Chandra Pant

Specializations in reading horoscopes, providing remedial measures on various issues of life, like career, business, money, love, education, property, personal matters, transfer, enemy, marriage, partnership, life Reading, Karmakanda, Vaastu Shastra , Subh Muhurta ( Lucky time for any important task ) and many more.

With Over Twelve years of rich experience of Astrology , Pt. Umesh Chandra Pant specializes in reading horoscopes, providing remedial mesures on various issues of life. Awarded by Jyotish Ratna, Jyotish Bhushan, Jyotish Prabhakar, Jyotish Shashtracharya, Jyotish Rishi.

Founder of Pavitra Jyotish Kendra, Working with as a Celebrity / Panel Astrologer in many leading astrological websites. Websites :,, Bloggers :,,,,

Last 2 years he has giving forecast for local & National magazines,and leading international websites and have written various articles of astrology for many international leading astrology websites. He has got expertise in accurate prediction based on Vedic Astrology. Bloggers :,,,,

Graduate & Jyotish Ratna, Jyotish Bhushan, Jyotish Prabhakar, Jyotish Shashtracharya, Jyotish Rishi.

Jyotish Ratna, Jyotish Bhushan, Jyotish Prabhakar, Jyotish Shashtracharya, Jyotish Rishi.

Most of his clients are satisfied NRIs and foreigners around the globe and All over India.