Astrology/guide me

goodmorning sir

I am  never able to get a steady job for the past many years. i keep getting and loosing jobs for no fault of mine.  I lost two jobs in a span of three months this year. will I get another job and will I stay in it?   moreover I have not even got my salary for the period worked. PL suggest what to do ?

my dob-16 june 1961
time02:10 am

Dear Rekha,

As per data given, Period from Jan-2012 was a Moon which is totally nothing for you therefor Main period of Venus given Job and Moon losing. it. Period starting from June-13 will strengthen your profession life. Do not worry.

I would answer any based on Astrology/Numerology/Numbers/Alphabets/Colours including marriage, carrier, success, match making, longevity, financial status & recovery etc. I will deal any one questions from an individual at a time. I can help out based on psychology / dreams / feeling, 'What you think and You feel to think to and from others', "What you have watched in your dream during sleep and your feeling related to dream". "Your intuitions related what you have done or what are you going to do". - Who do not know their time of birth, to help such people and guide them based on research and assumption is also possible but for correction in result, date of birth and time is mandatory. As I have researched astrology through Indian, Muslim and Western calculation, I would suggest to best guidance is based on Ascendant and Moon Sign. Difference of two to three minutes can chance your destiny therefore I would disclaim my answer if it is opposed to your life. I do submit my answer based on the time given it may or may not be exact according to the result but whatever the time you will provide, my answer would be accurate according to the given time.

Since 2000 i am practicing astrology,i have solved numerous cases successfully. I have dealt with different types of queries related to human life situations eg. Marriage, carrier, success, longevity, financial status, wealth, relations, Evil related issues. I suppose my accuracy is more than 90%.

By professional, i am accountant after job, i serve in free time to help people.