Hello Sir,
 I want to know about my life and financial status in life. I am really tired of surviving nothing good is happening in life. Facing financial crunches too. I am a housewife please assist me to know if I can do anything for earnings and please tell me what is my life. Do i have sufferings till i die? Will i ever have a good life as i have suffered a lot to get things done in life. Will my financial status increase? I feel to suicide many times is anything bad like this or a sufferibg death for me? I was never like this but now i have lost my patience for so many years. Please help me. I trust in god but at times feel lost.
Dob- 04.09.1977; time- 16:55; mumbai.

Dear Pooja,

You have a tough financial situation and it has been aggravated since 1996 with the start of rahu dasha and will be prevailing till 2014, so dont lose hope and have full trust in god. There are certain placings also like the ill placement of your 11th and 9th house lords keeping you deprived of wealth. Just follow these remedies. As it is, your good period will start from june 2014.

1. Wear a blue sapphire of 3 ct in your right hand middle finger.

2. Wear a opal of 5 ct in your ring finger.

3. Recite durga saptashati all adhyaye atleast once a month.

Things will be fine soon,

Rgds and may god bless you,

I can provide solutions for gemstones, timing of events, mahurat, business partnerships, career, marriage and problems related to progeny. Astrology is a very complex science and requires deep rooted understanding. From ages people in India and around the globe have resorted to astrological solutions for peoblems pertaining to business, job stability, marriage, seperation, occult, child birth etc. The irony in todays scenario is, that there are many questions but very limited solutions. By solutions i do not mean answers. There is a difference in both. Providing a solution to any astrological query requires a very deep study of all aspects related to the clients life such as his childhood, his parents, his work, spouse etc. Followed by a analysis of his bith chart, navamsa chart, shashtiamsa chart, drekkana and many such shadvarg or divisional charts. Also, it has to be understood that what nakshatra moon has been at the time of birth and what planets were favouring the client at the time of his birth and are the same favouring him as on date also? I keep my focus on all these areas while arriving to a solution. I repeat again, solution is always different to the answer. That is the reason i have very limited clients and i serve them with full dedication as guided by the all mighty!

I have been pracising astrology since 2004 and have helped people from all walks of life. Earlier i did not charge a penny for the help rendered to the needy, but subsequently i started feeling that in todays world people do not take your free offerings very seriously. Sice 2010 i have made my services chargable. I would be answering only 1 free question. For paid services, you can get in touch with me on

MBA,BBA,Diploma in public administration and certifiction in vedic astrology by maharishi sansthan.