Astrology/Life,career,mindset, everything is doomed..since so many years...can't see it getting better...

Question
Dob-11 oct 1988
Tob- 3:55 am
Place-hoshiarpur Punjab
Life has been ruined...over past several years everything just got worse...was in a relationship with a girl and she was the only positive thing in my life and my motivation and we had a long relationship and we planned marry but one year ago she broke up with me and never returned which further shattered me from the inside... Coz of which I couldn't gather myself...tried and have been thinking of suicide since last one year...many people and astrologers predicted a change and things to get better thus year but it just seems worse and now my career my life my everything is ruined...can't see love,marriage,success, or money in my life... Just thought to hive it one last try by writing to you...have lost my faith but I hope your wisdom will help...thank yoi

Answer
Dear Anirudh,

After struggling through ages and yugas our soul gets this divine gift which is called human life. Just remember, what you are today is a result of constant efforts put in by your soul for 100's of years...so how can you cheat yourself by even thinking of commiting a seucide??? By the way, the affair you were into was destined to be broken and it has been so because of presence of malefic saturn in your natal 5th house, saturn is the principle teacher and teaches us with practical and strict experiances, but just to make you a better human being in life. I am not a philosopher but an astrologer and can say without doubt that your tough period has ended since feb 2013 with the end of your rahu dasha which has been severly afflicting your 7th and 1st house. Your ascendant lord sun is also present with moon in second house making things difficult for you.

You need the power of Sun to lighten up your life and keep you away from the blues. Wear a Ruby of 5ct in your ring finger on sunday morning in kritika nakshatra and a yellow sapphire of 6 ct in your index finger in punarvasu or pushya nakshatra during sunrise. Offer jal to lord sun everyday after bath reciting "om adityaye namah"

By 2015, you will be a man respected in the society having a beutiful wife and people will admire you,

Rgds and may mahadev bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak