Astrology/marriage and job

Question
QUESTION: Sir I want to know that my marriage would be love or arrange . I was born on 2nd of may in 1990 in sikar Rajasthan and sir I want to knew in which field I should try for job well I am preparing for banks for last two years with no results shall I continue or not also sir can you tell me in which year my marriage would happen?

ANSWER: Pls post your time of birth.

QUESTION: Sir I was born on 2nd may 1990 at 7:00 am in morning in sikar Rajasthan sir I want to know my marriage would be love or arrange ? The person I love his name is Rajesh born on 7th July 1991 in Rajasthan will I be married to him or not? Sir also I am preparing for banks exam from last two years with no results sir I want to knew whether I continue in this field or just tell me in which field I must try for job ?

Answer
Dear Manisha,

You have a love marriage and that to outside your community. I predict of a happy and full of love married life. You have a good career in services related to people management and jobs which serve others. Banking is a good option, wear a blue sapphire in your right hand middle finger on saturday evening in pushya nakshatra.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak