Astrology/please help me guide me

Question
name- chaitanya pandey
father's name- basant pandey
sex- male
birth time - 10:55 pm
date - 21-06-1988
birthplace - Rohtak,Haryana

sir,
i am searching for  govt jobs now a days.but facing unexpected problems at last stage(after interviews,after written etc). i am very sad n tired of my life.i need your kind help on this matter. please help me
please suggest me some solutions..
>when will i get my first govt. job..
> please suggest me some gems /solutions
thanks n regards....

Answer
Dear,

As per data given, Period you are running in is a very weak degree and afflicted by 12 house therefore nothing is going in your favour. Period from June-13 will highly affected as Saturn is strongly connected to 10,1,6 will favour for the job but due to it is subsubsub period of Rahu and linked to 8th as well so may Job will not be healthy one but you will get job.

Thanks

Astrology

SSAASH