Astrology/please help me guide me

name- chaitanya pandey
father's name- basant pandey
sex- male
birth time - 10:55 pm
date - 21-06-1988
birthplace - Rohtak,Haryana

i am searching for  govt jobs now a days.but facing unexpected problems at last stage(after interviews,after written etc). i am very sad n tired of my life.i need your kind help on this matter. please help me
please suggest me some solutions..
>when will i get my first govt. job..
> please suggest me some gems /solutions
thanks n regards....

As per data given, Period you are running in is a very weak degree and afflicted by 12 house therefore nothing is going in your favour. Period from June-13 will highly affected as Saturn is strongly connected to 10,1,6 will favour for the job but due to it is subsubsub period of Rahu and linked to 8th as well so may Job will not be healthy one but you will get job.

I would answer any based on Astrology/Numerology/Numbers/Alphabets/Colours including marriage, carrier, success, match making, longevity, financial status & recovery etc. I will deal any one questions from an individual at a time. I can help out based on psychology / dreams / feeling, 'What you think and You feel to think to and from others', "What you have watched in your dream during sleep and your feeling related to dream". "Your intuitions related what you have done or what are you going to do". - Who do not know their time of birth, to help such people and guide them based on research and assumption is also possible but for correction in result, date of birth and time is mandatory. As I have researched astrology through Indian, Muslim and Western calculation, I would suggest to best guidance is based on Ascendant and Moon Sign. Difference of two to three minutes can chance your destiny therefore I would disclaim my answer if it is opposed to your life. I do submit my answer based on the time given it may or may not be exact according to the result but whatever the time you will provide, my answer would be accurate according to the given time.

Since 2000 i am practicing astrology,i have solved numerous cases successfully. I have dealt with different types of queries related to human life situations eg. Marriage, carrier, success, longevity, financial status, wealth, relations, Evil related issues. I suppose my accuracy is more than 90%.

By professional, i am accountant after job, i serve in free time to help people.