Astrology/pls guide

Question
6-12-1984 ,birth place:visnagar ,time: 08:39:00 am.    Respected sir,     in my birth chart dhanushy lagan chart,  due to 11 th house in saturn and in 5 house moon , i am suffer lots of opponents and my image and reputation relation problem ,when saturn transit over vrishbh ane tula rashi ane i traing to lots effort againt problem but i am not sucess ..curently saturn in tula and i am suffering lots ,in lots of tension my image are down sky to earth ,no body friend and relative stand my side...so pls guide ....this time i am very helpless and need astrological help.....pls help me during this time god r silent and not giving me any right way to peace and fame.

Answer
Dear Lankesh,

What i could make out from your elaborated question is that you are worried about your relationships and people do not support you. Now, the answer to your query is, that saturn just being placed in 11th house does not mean damaged relationships, secondly your moon is not in 5th house but in 9th house of leo.

Your problem is not your saturn rather it is good for you. The problem is placement of your 6th and 11th house lord venus in 12th house, alongwith the 9th lord sun and ascendant and 4th house lord jupiter. The ill placements of these planets is creating problems and moreover, the prevailing sun dasha is also not favouring you.

Wear a yellow sapphire of min 5ct in right hand index finger on thursday morning in pushya or punarvasu nakshatra. Wear a red coral preferably triangular in shape on tuesday morning in ring finger in chitra nakshatra. Visit hanuman temple every tuesday and recite hanuman chalisa daily, offer jal to lord sun every day after bath and chant the mantra " Om adityaye namah" while doing so. Just follow these simple remedies and leave the rest on all mighty. Things will start imroving since july this year.

Rgds and may mahadev bless you,

Rakshak

Rgds

Astrology

Rakshak