Astrology/Query

Question
I am working for a PSU organization since 1984. I have climbed the ladder  and climbed up to the ladder of Chief in 2003. Since 2007 I am due for my next promotion, but itís not happening in spite of being the top ranker. I want to know when will I be promoted?
My Details are: Sex-Female,DOB: 10-Aug-1961, Place of Birth: South Delhi (Malviya Nagar), Time of Birth:10-59 A.M.(The time as recorded by my parents is 10:55 A.M.But my father-in-law who knows astrology has corrected it based on my important life events like date of Marriage:2-2-89, birth of my sons: 27-5-90 and 31-3-1995).FATHER'S NAME: Mohan Lal Vaswani, Mother's Name: Dropti Vaswani, Husband's Name:Amitabh Srivastav

Answer
Dear Savitri ji,

Period from september 1993 has been very good for your career overall and has given you substantial rise also.Your lagnesh venus is in its major period and is well placed also.. However, you saturn which is retrograde, also mercury and ketu which are placed in trik bhavas in your D-10 and their sub periods one after the other since 2006 june till september 2013 is creating delays in your growth.

I expect your promotion to happen between september 2013 to july 2014. Rest all depends on all mighty.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak