Astrology/Related promotion

Question
Respected Sir , my question is when will my husband get the promotion? He is in hospitality field for late 6 years and continuously looking for promotion? But now he is thinking to change his field so that he could earn better money and more time for family. I just want to know what is in future for us? His name is peeyush kurl .. D.o.b is 27.11.1981 .. T.o.b is 8:30am n place of birth isAmritsar .. My D.o.b is 12.11.1985 .. T.o.b is 12:55 pm .. Place of birth is Meerut.. Thanks

Answer
Dear Tannu,

Your husband is facing problems in his career because his lord of 10th house sun is debiliated in 12th house preventing his growth in profession + present saturn transit over his natal sun is creating hurdles. secondly, the aspect of vargottama rahu to his lagna and its prevailing dasha is also not good. Time is tough specially till 2015. Dont let him take any hasty decision or it may be a wrong move. Ask him to wear a trangular coral(moonga) in his right hand ring finger on tuesday morning in chitra nakshatra. Also, ask him to worship lord vishnu regularly and chant vishnu stotra.Also, he has to visit hanuman temple every tuesday and if possible, chant hanuman chalisa daily.

Things will be fine if all mighty permits,

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak  

Astrology

Rakshak