Hello sir I wana know how will my married life be and wt will be the qualities of my spouse, will he be dominating and hot temperd becus of sun and mars aspect.I have also developed interst in astrology in the past two yrs.. ryt nw I'm undergoing sun dasha and it has given me a lot of trouble, wt will be the general effects of sun dasha in 7th house being the 8th lord for my ascndnt

Dear Shivani,

Sun being the 8th lord and also placed in 8th house from moon is not giving favourable results in its dasha. Piculiarly period from december 2012 till april 2013 has been troublesome for you. However, so far as your spouse is concerned, he will be one of very high morals and will have a successful career. Moreover, the placement of your jupiter and venus in navamsa fescilitate a harmonious married life.

Rgds and may god bless you,

I can provide solutions for gemstones, timing of events, mahurat, business partnerships, career, marriage and problems related to progeny. Astrology is a very complex science and requires deep rooted understanding. From ages people in India and around the globe have resorted to astrological solutions for peoblems pertaining to business, job stability, marriage, seperation, occult, child birth etc. The irony in todays scenario is, that there are many questions but very limited solutions. By solutions i do not mean answers. There is a difference in both. Providing a solution to any astrological query requires a very deep study of all aspects related to the clients life such as his childhood, his parents, his work, spouse etc. Followed by a analysis of his bith chart, navamsa chart, shashtiamsa chart, drekkana and many such shadvarg or divisional charts. Also, it has to be understood that what nakshatra moon has been at the time of birth and what planets were favouring the client at the time of his birth and are the same favouring him as on date also? I keep my focus on all these areas while arriving to a solution. I repeat again, solution is always different to the answer. That is the reason i have very limited clients and i serve them with full dedication as guided by the all mighty!

I have been pracising astrology since 2004 and have helped people from all walks of life. Earlier i did not charge a penny for the help rendered to the needy, but subsequently i started feeling that in todays world people do not take your free offerings very seriously. Sice 2010 i have made my services chargable. I would be answering only 1 free question. For paid services, you can get in touch with me on

MBA,BBA,Diploma in public administration and certifiction in vedic astrology by maharishi sansthan.